Being a Muslim is firstly believe firmly in the oneness of Allah the Almighty and that Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, is His Messenger.
When we love a person in our life or in our circle of acquaintances, we are systematically led to believe strongly in all his words. Thus, the love we feel towards the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, leads us to believe in all that was revealed to him by Allah the Almighty. It is indeed the Holy Koran and the sacred divine words. Besides, this love compels us to scrupulously respect the behavior of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, as well as his traditions as they have been reported and described by his companions and their followers, may the Almighty be pleased with them all.
The first generation of believers who embraced Islam and joined the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, when he was living in Mecca; at the beginning of the revelation they had been granted the benefit of seeing him face to face and mixing with him.
However, The Almighty, the most Merciful and Beneficent, has not deprived generations of believers of this divine favor, who will follow on until the Day of Resurrection. Those believers who also believe firmly in the Oneness of Almighty and display matchless love towards the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, are blessed with a divine favor of another dimension: Dreaming of the Messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon him, and that before joining him in the afterlife!
We will see below:
- The fundamental words asserting that it is perfectly admitted in Islam to dream of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him. Nevertheless, this ability is strictly governed by a number of provisions and strict rules to shorten any heretic practice or came under the quackery that could divert believers today to the path of misguidance!
- The detailed description of the traits of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him of his appearance and look. It is built from a description of the main comments reported by his companions, may Allah be pleased with them. Thus, the believer will have a perfect knowledge of his appearance, peace and blessings be upon him, so that he can easily identify and compare him to the person seen in the dream.
- An original framework, gathering together all the possible cases of dreams about the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, commented by the famous Muslim oneiromancers:
- Muhammad Ibn Sirine
- Abdelghani Nabulsi
- Khalil Ibn Chahin
- Jaafar Assadiq
- As well as other oneiromancers who are equally famous.
This framework developed by my own, is now a true guide for the believer willing to identify the meaning of a dream. There are about a hundred of possible dreams commented, and organized in such a manner, facilitating their progress around several keywords in alphabetical order.
- Around thirty stories of real dreams made by believers among the closest to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, his companions, scholars and their followers as well as some virtuous people. I have presented these cases in such a way in order to make it easier for the reader to understand the messages conveyed in these dreams.
I am deeply convinced that you are hungry and impatient to the point of wanting to quickly scan the following pages to discover what it means to dream of the person the most precious to all of us, the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him!
I highly recommend you to stay wise and to be patient!
- By Abdelhaq Bouyanna
- Dallas, Texas, USA
Please like this article on Facebook and share it with your friends.
Thanks so much